Cannell Distribution Co. will roll out “Viper,” a new one-hour firstrun drama series created by Stephen Cannell, at next week’s National Assn. of Television Program Executives confab.The series stars Michael Dudikoff as a modern-day hero known as the “Viper,” who uses his skills to help victims whom the system has failed. Series is the third from Cannell for firstrun distribution. Others include “Street Justice” and the “Renegade,” which premiered in September 1992. In addition to the hour shows, Cannell will bring the previously announced half-hour gameshow “Caesar’s Challenge” to NATPE.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut