Le Studio Canal Plus S.A., a unit of the French-based pay TV operation Canal Plus, is consolidating its U.S. operations under the banner of Le Studio Canal Plus (U.S.), effectively merging the studio’s U.S. production arm Hexagon Films into the umbrella operation.Under the new structure, Marc Frydman, formerly Hexagon Films president, will become an in-house producer for Le Studio Canal Plus (U.S.). Patrick Beaufront, Hexagon Films’ exec VP/physical production, will continue to oversee line production and budget-related matters. Philippe Maigret, Hexagon’s chief financial officer, will continue with the umbrella operation in a senior financial capacity.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California