The Family Channel announced it has passed 2 million subscribers in National Cable Television Cooperative systems.Cable industry publicist Sandi Wildman Padnos is offering a series of educational PR seminars to accompany the manual she authored, “Getting the Word Out: A TCI Media and Public Relations Handbook.” The Padnos Ink seminars are aimed at system managers. o Showtime will air “Chris Cross” and “Ready or Not,” two weekly live-action half-hour series, in an hour block beginning at 11 a.m. April 3 at 11 a.m. Cabler says the Saturday shows are geared for “tweens,” kids ages 8-14.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut