KCBS-TV yesterday swapped the canceled “You Bet Your Life” and the recently added strip version of “Emergency Call,” providing syndicator Genesis Entertainment with the station’s entire 7-8 p.m. access hour.“Call,” which has been airing at 3:30 p.m., moves into the 7:30 slot following its spinoff, “Real Stories of the Highway Patrol.” In its premiere week, “Highway Patrol” averaged a 6.8 rating/11 share in Nielsen and a 6.9/11 in Arbitron, roughly double “Bet’s” perf in the slot for the February sweeps. It moved the O&O into third place in the 7 p.m. period, pushing KNBC-TV’s “Entertainment Tonight” into fourth and “Star Trek: The Next Generation” into fifth in both services.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut