Calling it “the fastest roll out in daytime history, Twentieth TV’s “The Bertice Berry Show” has been cleared in 77 markets covering 71% of the U.S.The talker has been licensed in 18 of the top 20 markets. Seven, however, belong to Twentieth’s sister company, Fox Television Stations, which account for roughly 23% of the U.S. Twentieth expects clearances to grow to 75% of the country by the beginning of the National Assn. of Television Program Executives confab in two weeks.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut