Independent producer Michael R. Barnard has won the film and TV rights to the 1990 best-seller “A Venom in the Blood,” the story of the nations’ first husband-and-wife serial killers.Barnard and documentary film maker Mark Mori, with whom he’s partnered on the project, hope the $ 8 million-$ 10 million feature will be ready for a 1994 release. Written by former policeman Eric van Hoffman, the book chronicles a true tale of violence across Northern California and Nevada.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut