For the second year in a row, the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences will postpone for two weeks announcing names of eligible executive producers and producers qualified to receive recognition for Primetime Emmy-nominated programs.The postponement is to allow ATAS’ Producers Branch Executive Committee time to evaluate qualifications of producers. The deadline for submitting producer names is July 2. ATAS will announce the full roster of eligible and qualified executive producers and producers Aug. 4. Only listed winning producers will receive Emmy statuettes. Primetime Emmy nominees will be announced at 5:35 a.m. July 22.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut