Two of German pubcaster ARD’s affils, N3 (itself a marriage of Norddeutscher Rundfunk and Radio Bremen) and ORB, will air common daytime programming.The move, another manifestation of consolidation of ARD programming, is a cost-cutting measure. Neighboring regional stations have been joining forces in sharing production and programming duties. The new alliance means a total of 26 hours of shared programming per week. N3 will supply 56% of the news, talk and consumer-oriented programming, ORB the rest. Berlin’s SFB opted out of the N3-ORB deal last October. That station is currently sharing programming with eastern web MDR.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut