Veteran pubcaster Malcolm Long is ankling the Australian Broadcasting Corp to become managing director of the multicultural Special Broadcasting Service. A former radio man, Long has been the ABC’s deputy managing director, lately charged with bird-dogging the launch of the new Asian satelllite service and the web’s pay-TV plans.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California