Veteran pubcaster Malcolm Long is ankling the Australian Broadcasting Corp to become managing director of the multicultural Special Broadcasting Service. A former radio man, Long has been the ABC’s deputy managing director, lately charged with bird-dogging the launch of the new Asian satelllite service and the web’s pay-TV plans.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut