Veteran pubcaster Malcolm Long is ankling the Australian Broadcasting Corp to become managing director of the multicultural Special Broadcasting Service. A former radio man, Long has been the ABC’s deputy managing director, lately charged with bird-dogging the launch of the new Asian satelllite service and the web’s pay-TV plans.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California