Veteran pubcaster Malcolm Long is ankling the Australian Broadcasting Corp to become managing director of the multicultural Special Broadcasting Service. A former radio man, Long has been the ABC’s deputy managing director, lately charged with bird-dogging the launch of the new Asian satelllite service and the web’s pay-TV plans.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania