President Bill Clinton is expected to appear on an ABC News special targeted at kids, with the special to air on a Saturday morning sometime in February.According to an ABC source, Clinton’s staff has tentatively agreed to do the special, although an exact date has not been set. The project is being described as a “day in the life” of the president with Clinton joining a group of kids for questions. Final details on the format have not been set. The program will be in the town-hall format and designed for pre-teens and teenagers. It’s possible that Clinton also will take questions from kids around the country via satellite. Schedulers are shooting for Saturday, Feb. 20, which would provide for a neat tie-in to the President’s Day holiday.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- John Madden on Releasing Jessica Chastain Political Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ in Trump era U.S.
- Playback: Dev Patel on ‘Lion’ and Diversity’s Double-Edged Sword
- ‘Moonlight,’ ‘Silence,’ ‘Stranger Things’ Among AFI Awards Official Selections
- Last Year’s Oscar Winners, This Year’s Contenders Land Grammy Nominations
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut