Nick Winslow has been named exec VP at Warner Bros. Recreation Enterprises, overseeing daily operations in that area and expansion of its theme park activities outside the U.S.Winslow most recently was president of Wintech, a consulting firm to the leisure industry, and before that headed Harrison Price Co. for 11 years. His former clients include Warner Bros., Knott’s Berry Farm, Disney and MCA/Universal. Warner Bros. is currently partnered with Village Roadshow on two theme parks in Australia.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut