NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Producer and screenwriter Wesdon Bishop died June 25 after a long hospitalization for a liver ailment.He was 60. Bishop produced about 30 films, including “The Thing With Two Heads,” which starred Ray Milland and introduced Roosevelt Greer as an actor; and “Race With the Devil” with Warren Oates and Peter Fonda. Bishop was nominated for an Academy Award for the 1970 film “Chrome and Hot Leather,” which he wrote and produced. He was born Charles Pellettieri in Nashville, but his agent convinced him to change his name when he arrived in Hollywood after serving as an intelligence officer and paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division in Korea.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut