Stan J. Wojno Jr., an actor, died Feb. 1 of respiratory failure in Los Angeles. He was 45 years old.Wojno received his education from the College of William & Mary and Kansas State U., graduating with a business degree. He decided, however, to pursue acting and first worked as an actor in Atlanta and later New York City. Wojno served his apprenticeship in all facets of the media, eventually finding his niche in commercial and voiceover work. He appeared in over 400 TV commercials and became known for his work on the animated series “G.I. Joe, “”Ghostbusters” and “Ninja Turtles.” A memorial service will be held March 14. Details will be announced at a later date. Family requests donations be made to favorite charities.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut