Phyllis Ripp, 51, music publisher, production and record company co-owner, died Feb. 2 of lung cancer.Ripp is credited with discovering and supporting successful and trendsetting recording artists in the 1960s on the Kama Sutra and Buddah record labels. Ripp is survived by her husband, Artie; a son, daughter, her mother and two brothers. Services were held Feb. 4 at Eden Memorial Park. Family asks that in lieu of flowers donations be sent to the City of Hope or the T.J. Martell Foundation.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut