Page Buckey, former publicist, advertising director, story editor and producer, died May 2 of complications of liver infection in Scottsdale, Ariz. He was 55.A Joplin, Mo., native, Buckey received his education at the Sorbonne in Paris and at USC, from which he was graduated. Buckey worked at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer as VP/creative director, then Arcola Pictures at 20th Century Fox, where was director of advertising/public relations. Buckey also created and wrote numerous pilots and television specials including “Decision, Decision,” a two-hour special for NBC, and “The World of Love,” an hour special for CBS. Buckey moved to Arizona 13 years ago and became an associate of public relations firm Wink Inc. He later formed his own multimedia company. Services were held May 4 in Scottsdale.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut