Norman West, an art and props department employee, died due to complications of AIDS on Jan. 17 in Seattle.He was 31. West worked in both motion pictures and television with film credits including “Russkies,””18 Again,””Monster High” and “Hand That Rocks the Cradle.” In addition, he worked on the television series “Rags to Riches” and “Northern Exposure.” He is survived by his parents, a brother, sister-in-law and nephew. His partner of eight years was Sean Markland. Memorials suggested to the Northwest AIDS Foundation or Bailey-Bouchet House, both of which are located in Seattle.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut