Writer Mort Goode died June 10 at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City after a bout with lung cancer.He was 81. Goode, a New Jersey native and graduate of Syracuse U., began his career in the entertainment field by working in the publicity departments of Columbia Pictures and RKO Pictures. Goode, who collaborated with the late Jay Burton on several comedy pilots, also wrote the liner notes to albums recorded by Frank Sinatra, Benny Goodman and Nat King Cole. He is survived by his sister, a niece and two nephews.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut