Michael P. Schoenbrun, production executive for Gracie Films, died June 5 of pancreatic cancer in Tarzana.He was 54. A member of the Directors Guild of America, Schoenbrun served in various executive production capacities, including the post of senior VP for Paramount Pictures. He also served as executive in charge of production for “Winds of War.” Schoenbrun, who at the time of his death was senior VP in charge of production for Gracie Films, was on the board of directors of the DGA training program. Survived by his wife, Cele, two children and a sister.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut