Mary Lazar, 60, wife for more than 30 years of noted talent agent Irving “Swifty” Lazar, died Thursday at their home in Beverly Hills of cancer.A model when she met Lazar, she had headed her own film and TV production company, Juno Prods., and worked in the development department of Telepictures. She also acted with her husband as host of his famed Oscar night parties at Spago. In addition to her husband, she is survived by two sisters. A private service will be held this week for close friends and family. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations to the American Cancer Society.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut