Lynn Shank, wife of jazz musician Bud Shank, died June 28 of cancer at Port Townsend, Wash.She was 66. Shank, a Santa Monica native, was a beauty pageant queen and aspiring actress before marrying the performing and recording jazz artist. In 1981, she and her husband moved to Port Townsend, where they played an important role with the annual jazz festival held there. In addition to her husband, she is survived by her mother and brother. In lieu of flowers, family suggests donations to the Unity Church of Port Townsend.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut