Louis Mattioli, a publicist for the Arts & Entertainment Network, died Dec. 1 in New York City following a sudden illness.He was 38. Mattioli began his career as a teenage performer in his native Wisconsin, appearing onstage at the Wisconsin State Fair and in various revues and local niteries. He appeared in Tom O’Horgan’s 1977 Broadway revival of “Hair,” as well as the touring company. Mattioli also worked as a director-choreographer and librettist before joining A&E in 1987. He is survived by his father and sister, both of Kenosha, Wis., where funeral services were held Dec. 4.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut