Services will be held at 10 a.m. today at Rancho San Antonio in Chatsworth for writer Leslie Raddatz, who died Monday of complications from AIDS contracted via a blood transfusion.Raddatz went to work for NBC in 1942 as a publicist and became manager of the press department in 1948. In 1954 he joined Ralph Edwards Prods. as a writer and producer. In 1962 he left to go to TV Guide as a staff writer until he retired in 1976. After that, Raddatz worked as a freelance writer for Daily Variety and other publications until last year. He is survived by three sons and four daughters.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut