Kevin Michael Allin, a punk rocker known for his over-the-edge stage antics, died June 28 of an apparent drug overdose.He was 37. His body was found in an East Village apartment. A spokeswoman for the medical examiner said a cause of death had not been determined. Raised in Lancaster, N.H., Allin recorded under the name G.G. Allin with several bands, the latest called the Murder Junkies. He was arrested more than 50 times during his performances. The Murder Junkies’ latest album, “Bloodshed and Brutality for All,” is due out in September.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut