HUNTSVILLE, Tenn. — Joy Baker, a board member of the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Ford’s Theatre and other arts organizations, died at home April 24 after an 11-year battle with cancer.She was 64. She was awarded a Lincoln Medal in 1985 for her work for Ford’s Theatre. Baker was the daughter of the late Sen. Everett M. Dirksen and wife of former Sen. Howard Baker Jr., a former Republican presidential candidate and President Reagan’s chief of staff 1987-88. She is survived by her husband, a daughter and a son.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut