Joseph Wishy, a producer who became known for his documentary programs about the performing arts, died July 3 of amoebic dysentery.He was 59. Wishy’s programs included “Portrait of Giselle,” a film about ballerinas who had danced in the 19th-century ballet. The documentary was nominated for an Academy Award in 1983.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut