Joseph Adam Berg, theatrical agent, died at his home in Bel Air Friday of undisclosed causes.Berg, 37, worked in the marketing department of Capitol Records in the late ‘ 70s and early ’80s. He joined the CNA Agency in 1992 and LA Talent agency earlier this year. He was a consultant to businesses and corporations in the area of motivation, and was featured as an expert guest on TV and radio shows. Survived by his mother, Marilee Beam John, father, former actor Adam Berg, a sister, a brother, two nieces and two nephews. A memorial service will be 7 p.m. Wednesday at Pierce Bros., 1218 Glendon Ave., Westwood.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut