John Conway, veteran legit actor, died of a heart attack Dec. 9 in Naples, Fla.He was 84. He appeared on Broadway in “The World Is Full of Girls,” directed by Ted Harris; “But Not Goodbye,” starring Harry Carey; “Love on Leave”; “Lower North”; and “The Late George Apley,” starring Leo G. Carroll. He played the part of John Surratt in “The Story of Mary Surratt,” starring Dorothy Gish. Conway left the theater in 1947 after appearing on Broadway in “I Gotta Get Out,” starring David Burns.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut