Jane Glenn Mullen, entertainment publicist, died Sunday in Studio City of cancer. She was 73.A native of Lost Nation, Iowa, Mullen began her career at CBS Radio, then became a freelance publicist and was an account executive with Irwin Zucker Public Relations and the Dolling Co. In 1982, she became VP of Frank Liberman & Associates, where she remained until her death. Mullen was also an elected official of the Publicists Guild of America and a board member of the Hollywood Women’s Press Club. She was the widow of veteran publicist Jack Mullen. Survived by four sons, a daughter, three sisters and 12 grandchildren. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Charles Borremeo Church in North Hollywood. The family suggests donations to LIFE (Love Is Feeding Everyone), (213) 936- 0895.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut