James Douglas Atwell, musician and actor, died Jan. 21 of a heart attack in Kissimmee, Fla., where he was performing at Disney World.He was 47. Survived by two sons, Joseph and Ty; father, James; a brother, Dave; and his fiancee, Linda Dayhoff. Services will be held Jan. 27, 11 a.m. at Pendleton Gilchrist Funeral Home in Port Orchard, Wash. Interment is at Sunset Lane Cemetery.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut