Ray Jacobs, principal at Jacobs & Gerber Inc., is leaving the specialized ad agency he co-founded 20 years ago to finish writing his book.“In addition, I will be pursuing plans that involve the TV promotion arena, which I have devoted my talents and energies to for over 25 years,” Jacobs said in a statement issued with former partners Stefan Gerber and Albert Litewka. “Ray has been a great partner and friend, a wonderful art director, and a true benefit to our clients and to the industry,” the partners said.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut