Harold E. Peterson, 93, a pioneer jazz musician and mentor to such younger artists as clarinetist Pete Fountain, died Dec. 17.Peterson was a drummer who began working professionally when he was 12, playing jazz before the word for it was coined. He played saloons through the 1920s. In the 1930s, he began having success running music stores, and he advised many young musicians who came to visit his stores.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut