Harold F. Watkins Jr. and Sue Barstad Watkins, a married couple who worked in the entertainment industry for many years, died within two weeks of each other last month.Harold Watkins, a rerecording mixer for MGM for 35 years and perhaps best remembered for his work on “That’s Entertainment!” died April 13 of Alzheimer’s disease. He was 78. His wife, Sue Barstad Watkins, a member of both SAG and SEG who appeared in numerous films for Fox and MGM from the early ’30s through the mid-1950s, died April 30 of cancer. They are survived by their son, Gregory H. Watkins, and two grandsons. A memorial service will be at 7 p.m. Thursday at Hillcrest Christian Church in Granada Hills.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut