Gerry Mc Duffie, 52, a photo lab technician with Warner Bros. since 1977, died June 26 in Culver City of cancer.An L.A. native, Mc Duffie began in the still-photo department at Paramount in 1964. Survived by his wife, Ingrid, who will host a gathering of close friends at their home on Aug. 7. Mc Duffie was cremated and his ashes will be laid to rest in Buck Meadows in the Stanislaus National Forest. In lieu of flowers, family suggests donations to the Motion Picture & Television Fund.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut