Farrell C. (Mike) Strawn, 78, director of advertising and promotion for KCMO-TV (now KCTV) for 27 years, died at home in Kansas City Jan. 16.He had retired from the station in 1975, but followed that as director of development for the Kansas City Art Institute for seven years. He was a past president of the National Broadcasters Promotion Assn. He was a native of K.C. and held a bachelor’s degree from the U. of Kansas. Survived by his wife, Maud, and a son.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut