Rosalind Marks has been promoted to VP, business affairs, network television, at Walt Disney TV, responsible for that area relating to series, telefilms and specials, reporting to senior VP Laurie Younger. Marks joined Disney as associate director, business affairs in 1990 after a stint at ITC Entertainment.David J. Bloomfield has been given VP stripes at Spelling Entertainment Inc. Bloomfield, who joined the company as counsel in 1991, previously worked at the law firms of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and Pircher, Nichols & Meeks. Randolph L. Booth is resigning as VP of finance at Turner Broadcasting System after seven years with the company to open his own Atlanta-based indie consulting firm. Booth, who has retained TBS as a client, will stay in his TBS post until his successor is named.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California