Sabrina Levitt has joined Showtime Networks Inc. as a senior publicist handling consumer public relations in the cabler’s Los Angeles office. Levitt will handle press and public relations for Showtime original product. She joins Showtime from Rogers & Cowan, where she was a publicist/account executive.Diane Cridland has been named director of programming for KABC-AM from WOKV-AM, a news and talk radio station in Jacksonville, Fla., where she was operations manager/program director. Account exex Susan Stamm and Liz Firalio have been upped to division managers for Paramount Domestic TV — Stamm in the Southeast and Firalio in the Central office. Mark Dixon has been named chief financial officer at Minneapolis-based K-tel Intl. He was formerly VP of finance. He will be responsible for all finance and treasury functions of K-tel Intl. worldwide. Mark Howard has been promoted to research systems manager for Warner Bros. Media Research since joining the wing as a specialist in March 1991. Encore Video has named Monette Labeaune as its new director of marketing. Labeaune was an account exec at the post-production facility. Ron Oberman has been confirmed as the new senior VP of A&R at MCA Records. He was with Colubmia Records West. Joshua Berger has been named managing director, Spain and Portugal, for Warner Bros. Intl. Television Distribution. Since June 1991, Berger has served as sales director, Spain territory (Spain, Portugal, Malta and Gibraltar), for the WB wing. Michaelene Cristini has been promoted to the newly created position of senior VP, development/production, at Marvel Prods. as well as the recently formed New World Family Filmworks and New World Action Animation banners of New World Entertainment. Ellen Douglas has been promoted manager, comedy at Columbia Pictures TV, from her most recent post as a current programs executive. She’s been at CPT since 1989. Kristine McCoy has been upped to director, advertising sales, western region, at E! Entetainment Television.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut