Howard G. Malley has been promoted to VP of production at Vin Di Bona Prods., supervising all projects, including a number of pilots.Malley joined the company as exec in charge of production in July 1991 after working as an independent producer. Bruce (Buz) Buzogany has been named executive director of the Broadcast Cable Financial Management Assn. Buzogany, most recently executive director of NATPE*Net, has nearly 20 years of experience in TV and media management. He was also director of advertising/promotion for Tribune’s KTLA-TV in Los Angeles and a director of programming/promotion for ABC affiliate WLOS-TV in Asheville, N.C.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut