Gary Howard, vice president for corporate development at Tele-Communications Inc., has joined the board of Interactive Network Inc., a Mountain View-based TV programmer.Howard headed TCI’s investment in IN, which currently stands at $ 6.65 million, plus $ 4 million in marketing services, in return for a 15% stake in the company. CST Entertainment Imaging Inc. named Abbey J. Butler a director, raising its board to seven members. Butler is co-chairman of the board and co-chief executive of National Intergroup Inc.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut