ABILENE, Texas (AP) — Dale Ackers, president of Abilene’s first television station, died June 25 of esophageal cancer.He was 78. In 1953, the Ackers family bought KRBC, a 5,000-watt radio station, and named Ackers president. KRBC-TV, one of the oldest NBC affiliates, was added to the franchise later that year. Survivors include his wife, Roy Helen Mingus, two sons and a sister.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut