Linda Corradina has been upped to senior VP of news and specials at MTV, where she has been a staple in the company’s news wing since 1984.In her new position, Corradina will continue to supervise all efforts of MTV News, including “The Week in Rock,” its “Rockumentary” series, “House of Style, “”The Big Picture” and an expanded specials area. Corradina joined MTV in 1984 as a news producer, going on to become news director and then VP of news and specials.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut