LAWRENCE, Kan. — Clyde M. Reed Jr., a newspaper editor and publisher in Kansas for more than 40 years, died Jan. 3 at age 78.Reed became editor of the Parsons Sun in 1942 and editor and publisher in 1949. In 1976, President Ford named him to a six-year term on the board of the Corp. for Public Broadcasting. He is survived by his wife and two children.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut