Sony Pictures Entertainment announced that Janel Clausen has been promoted to VP of risk management, bumping her up from her assistant treasurer’s post.An eight-year vet of the company, Clausen has moved through the ranks as insurance administrator, West Coast, for Columbia Pictures, to risk manager and corporate director of risk management for SPE. She joined the company from her previous post as assistant manager of risk management and insurance for MCA Inc. Reporting to SPE veepee and treasurer Joseph W. Kraft, Clausen is responsible for coordinating the company’s corporate loss control/safety program and providing insurance coverage.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut