Chris Steinbrunner, an expert on mystery in films, radio and television, died July 7 of a heart attack.He was 59. Steinbrunner, a longtime executive at WOR-TV, now WWOR-TV, was the co-editor of “Encyclopedia of Mystery and Detection.” The book, published in 1976, won Steinbrunner and co-editor Otto Penzler the Mystery Writers of America’s Edgar Award. Steinbrunner was the author of other books, including “Detectionary” in 1974 and “The Films of Sherlock Holmes” in 1978.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut