ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Burdette (Burd) Bullock III, a longtime weather and entertainment TV reporter in Orlando, died March 15 of cancer at age 38.Bullock worked at Orlando’s WFTV Channel 9 for 16 years, last appearing on the air in December, six months after he began receiving chemotherapy treatment. Before joining WFTV, Bullock was noon anchor at WTVF in Nashville, Tenn. Survivors include his parents and three sisters, all of Louisville, Ky.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut