ITC Entertainment Group chairman Alan R. Buggy has ended his relationship with the company “to pursue other interests,” according to a terse statement released yesterday.No replacement was named for Buggy, who joined ITC in August 1990 from Midland Bank, where he was managing director. An ITC spokesman said yesterday that Buggy, who resigned Dec. 31, left the company because he tired of traveling between the West and East coasts, where his home is based. Prexy-CEO Chris Gorog will continue to helm the company, which is involved in syndication and homevid businesses.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut