Northern Arts Entertainment Inc., the Massachussetts-based company, has appointed Alison Brantley VP of acquisitions for theatrical distribution.Brantley, who will be based in Santa Monica, was director of acquisitions for Miramax Films and VP of Avenue Pictures, where she was involved in the acquisitions of such films as “My Left Foot,””sex, lies and videotape” and “Cinema Paradiso.” Northern Arts announced it has joined with UniPix Corp. to release “Praying With Anger,” a film directed, produced and written by NYU Film School graduate M. Night Shyamalan, who also stars in the film.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut