Bob Fitzsimmons, a veteran New York radio and television host known for his interviews with celebrities, suffered a heart attack at a restaurant and died June 2.He was 53. Fitzsimmons was best known for his work on WNEW-AM in New York, where he began as a clerk in 1962. Fitzsimmons was an original hosts of WNYW-TV’s “Good Day New York.” He also was a host of the “Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Telethon” from 1973-89. Survived by his wife, Patricia, two sons and a daughter.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut