Movie and television executive Arthur M. Gameral died on Dec. 27 of a heart attack at his Beverly Hills home.He was 82. For the majority of his 36-year Hollywood career, Gameral worked at Fox Studios, serving in such capacities as executive assistant to production manager Sid Rogell, head of the special effects department, production consultant for television and as studio manager under Richard Zanuck. He also worked for four years as a television production executive at 4-Star Television. Gameral is survived by his wife Edythe Gameral and daughters Judy Gameral and Ellen Gameral, a story files librarian at 20th Century Fox. Services were held Dec. 30 at Hillside Memorial Park.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut