Al Rubin, father of writer-producer Fred Rubin, died June 24 in Tucson, Ariz. , after a lengthy bout with emphysema.He was 86. He is also survived by another son and a daughter, five grandchildren and one great grandchild. In lieu of flowers, family suggests donations to the Simon Wiesenthal Museum of Tolerance.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut