Warner Home Video has named Marsha K. King to the new post of senior VP of business affairs.King remains general counsel for the homevideo label. King will supervise Warner Home Video’s legal and business dealings, working closely with product acquisition execs. She also will consult on legal issues involving operations of Warner Home Video’s overseas affiliates. King will report to Warren Lieberfarb, Warner Home Video president, and John Schulman, exec VP/general counsel. She joined the label in 1991.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut